News:

[07-11-2024] Various forum updates made.

Main Menu

Hemet-Ryan Air Show 2013

Started by Midnight Mover, May 15, 2013, 12:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Midnight Mover

Hemet-Ryan Air Show 2013

November 2, 2013

Hemet-Ryan Field
4200 Walden Weaver Rd
Hemet, CA 92545

www.hemet-ryanairshow.org
www.facebook.com/events/151392385040450
www.facebook.com/events/127224580808840

Hemet-Ryan Air Show is back!

Come out and have fun with friends and family without spending a fortune. The biennial Hemet-Ryan Air Show is scheduled to land on the runway on Saturday, November 2nd. It's entertaining, educational, and best of all it's FREE!

The Hemet-Ryan Air Show will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Hemet-Ryan Airport in Hemet. There will be something for everyone to enjoy. Fulfill your sense of adventure with gravity defying performances by Tim Weber, Melissa Pemberton, Golden Stars Skydiving and Jon Melby. For those of you, who like to keep your feet on the ground; remember to check out the array of military, vintage and civilian aircraft static displays. Enjoy browsing, shopping and eating from a variety of food, merchandise and non-profit vendors.

Come see some of the country's best aerobatic pilots. Families with children will enjoy the Kids' Zone where there will be giant bouncers and many other attractions. This community event is free to the public, including parking, and not something you want to miss.

spamcan51

Gerald Haislet

phantomphan1974

Damon Duran-Phantomphan1974 Photography (FB, IG, Twitter)
Phantoms Phorever
OCSD Air Support Unit-Photographer
F-4 Phantom II Society

spamcan51

Gerald Haislet

kick Z tail out

Lots of really cool arrivals so far... I haven't been down there but I live a half mile south of the field, under the downwind leg. Have been some nice fast arrivals (had POF P-38 and P-51 two ship buzz my house at 500 feet and 250+ kts when they arrived).

So far I've seen P-38, P-51, TBM Avenger and SBD Dauntless, MiG-15, C-47, N-9M. All for static. John Melby and Melissa Pemberton are practicing right now.
Nate <nikon>
Nikon D300, 18-200VR, 70-300VR, 80-400AF-S VR
Jesus Christ is Lord!

kick Z tail out

I couldnt be down there for arrivals because my boys were sleeping, but there was a steady pace all day. I went down around 1630 to walk the ramp. Some good stuff on the hot ramp, if anyone was wondering what would be flying:

POF F-86, MiG-15, P-51 Wee Willy II, P-38 Skidoo, PSAM P-39 Polly.

Right before sunset, as I was at home, B-25 Photo Fanny, POF P-40 and F4U all came in together in formation. I imagine the Corsair and Warhawk will be on the hot ramp.

Needless to say, Planes of Fame is REALLY propping our little show up this year! Great warbird lineup!
Nate <nikon>
Jesus Christ is Lord!

kick Z tail out

Nate <nikon>
Jesus Christ is Lord!

kick Z tail out

Nate <nikon>
Jesus Christ is Lord!

Michael J Murawski

phantomphan1974

Damon Duran-Phantomphan1974 Photography (FB, IG, Twitter)
Phantoms Phorever
OCSD Air Support Unit-Photographer
F-4 Phantom II Society

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

How many engines are on a C-17 Globemaster III?:
How many engines are on a Lockheed L-1011?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview