3rd Annual Blue Angels 10K Run/Walk (**with small Photocall-Members Only**)

Started by phantomphan1974, November 30, 2012, 03:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

phantomphan1974

http://mwrtoday.com/elcentroairshow/events/blueangels10k/

Home > Events > Blue Angels 10KBlue Angels 10KThird Annual Blue Angels 10K Fun Run/Walk: March 9, 2013Celebrate the 3rd Annual Blue Angels 10K Fun Run... it's a family event for all ages! You can run, walk or bike the course, strollers are allowed. All participants receive an event t-shirt. Race begins at 7:30 am at Sunbeam Lake, on Sunbeam Lake Rd and ends at the Naval Air Facility El Centro's Blue Angel Park Invite family and friends to cheer for you at the finish line at the Blue Angel Park aboard Naval Air Facility El Centro. Refreshments, LIVE music and food will be available.

The race begins at 8 am at Sunbeam Lake, on Sunbeam Lake Rd. The race ends at the Naval Air Facility El Centro's Blue Angel Park

Please plan ahead and arrive early! Free parking is available at Sunbeam Lake and outside of Naval Air Facility El Centro.

Home > Events > Blue Angels 10KBlue Angels 10KThird Annual Blue Angels 10K Fun Run/Walk: March 9, 2013Celebrate the 3rd Annual Blue Angels 10K Fun Run... it's a family event for all ages! You can run, walk or bike the course, strollers are allowed. All participants receive an event t-shirt. Race begins at 7:30 am at Sunbeam Lake, on Sunbeam Lake Rd and ends at the Naval Air Facility El Centro's Blue Angel Park Invite family and friends to cheer for you at the finish line at the Blue Angel Park aboard Naval Air Facility El Centro. Refreshments, LIVE music and food will be available.

Register Now!Visit our registration page on Active.com!

Race Start LineThe race begins at 8 am at Sunbeam Lake, on Sunbeam Lake Rd. The race ends at the Naval Air Facility El Centro's Blue Angel Park.

Directions to Start LineTraveling Eastbound:Take the I-8 East, take exit 107 towards Seeley, make a left on Drew Road make a right into Sunbeam Lake on Sunbeam Lake Road.

Traveling Westbound:Take the I-8 West, take exit 107 towards Seeley, merge onto Drew Road make a right into Sunbeam Lake on Sunbeam Lake Road.

ParkingPlease plan ahead and arrive early! Free parking is available at Sunbeam Lake and outside of Naval Air Facility El Centro.

ShuttleTo event start lineA free shuttle is available. Shuttle will transport participants, family and friends that park outside of the base along Bennett Road. Shuttle departure times 6, 6:30 and 7 am.

To event finish lineShuttle departs 7:15 and 7:45 am from Sunbeam Lake to transport family and friends to the finish line.

Shuttle is available to transport people to the Sunbeam Lake parking area at 9:30, 10:15, 11 and 11:45 am and 12:30 pm.

Participant bib number must be picked up on February 24 from 10 am to 6 pm at VONS (750 N. Imperial Ave, El Centro) or at the Bib Pick-Up booth on the day of the event, from 6:30-7:30 am. A bib is needed to participate in the Blue Angels 10K Fun Run. Bib is also needed to pick up event t-shirt after the race.

Runner's GearYou may check in your warm-ups at the start line near registration. Clearly mark the bag with your bib number. Do not pack valuables. MWR is not responsible for lost items. Bags may be claimed at the finish line by showing your bib number at the Runner's Gear Pick-Up booth.

T-Shirts2nd Annual Blue Angels 10K Fun Run commemorative t-shirts are distributed at the finish line. You must present your bib number to claim your shirt. Additional t-shirts will be available for purchase (limited supply).

REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PHOTOCALL IS YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IN RUN/WALK  6.24 miles.  Its LIMITED to 20 between APSOCAL, AZAP and FC and as of this posting...no takers...registrants.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will relay them to Kris H. Dep PAO

Damon Duran-Phantomphan1974 Photography (FB, IG, Twitter)
Phantoms Phorever
OCSD Air Support Unit-Photographer
F-4 Phantom II Society

rammsteinmatt

D7000
D7000
17-55 f/2.8 AFS
70-200 f/2.8 AFS VR
200-400 f/4 AFS VR

DKuhlow

My Photobucket Albums

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v660/RescueKUjo/
------------------------------------------------------------------

phantomphan1974

Phantoms Phorever
F-4 Phantom II Society

phantomphan1974

OK as of now I guess no one from APSOCAL has registered for the run so I am telling Kris zero for us.
Phantoms Phorever
F-4 Phantom II Society

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

How many engines are on a Lockheed L-1011?:
How many engines are on a C-17 Globemaster III?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview