News:

[07-11-2024] Various forum updates made.

Main Menu

New from Phoenix

Started by Wild54Bill, October 29, 2012, 02:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild54Bill

Hello all my name is billy AKA Wild Bill. I am 22 yrs old. I work full time at Amazon.com on the shipping dock. I have been into aviation all my life. I shoot with a Nikon D3000. I am still learning how to edit photo so some of my work may not be all that good but I am trying. My favorite airplane's are the F-16 and Boeing 737-200. I had the chance to meet soem of you out at El Centro last weekend. Had a blast out there it was my 1st ever photocall.. I hope to learn alot and make my self a part of  this group..

phantomphan1974

Quote from: Wild54Bill on October 29, 2012, 02:51:01 PM
Hello all my name is billy AKA Wild Bill. I am 22 yrs old. I work full time at Amazon.com on the shipping dock. I have been into aviation all my life. I shoot with a Nikon D3000. I am still learning how to edit photo so some of my work may not be all that good but I am trying. My favorite airplane's are the F-16 and Boeing 737-200. I had the chance to meet soem of you out at El Centro last weekend. Had a blast out there it was my 1st ever photocall.. I hope to learn alot and make my self a part of  this group..
Welcome.  Yes EC was very and I remeber talking to you for short bit before we headed to gate.  I remember the Amazon part.  Look forward to your work.
Damon Duran-Phantomphan1974 Photography (FB, IG, Twitter)
Phantoms Phorever
OCSD Air Support Unit-Photographer
F-4 Phantom II Society