News:

[07-11-2024] Various forum updates made.

Main Menu

Press Days at the LA Auto Show 17-18 November 2010

Started by Spectre130, November 22, 2010, 02:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spectre130

Here are some shots from the press only days of the LA Auto Show.

Hope you like.

All my other shots can be seen here
http://tacair.zenfolio.com/
you've never lived, until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, freedom has a special flavor the protected will never know.

TacAirPhoto.com/

phantomphan1974

Damon Duran-Phantomphan1974 Photography (FB, IG, Twitter)
Phantoms Phorever
OCSD Air Support Unit-Photographer
F-4 Phantom II Society

Spectre130

you've never lived, until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, freedom has a special flavor the protected will never know.

TacAirPhoto.com/

Code20photog

Very nice. We went specifically for the Honda and Toyota debuts, and you can't see the cars through all the international media.

Spectre130

Thanks,

Because my shots were not going to be used that night, we skipped most of the unveiling specifically so I would have less people in each shot.  My plan worked.  We had the times of each unveiling and basically went to the other end of the halls.  The 18th there was about 1/3rd the amount of people that had been there on the 17th. The guy I went with is mainly a Honda/Acura reviewer so I did sit through the Honda unveiling.  I must have missed it, what did Toyota unveil?

TacAirPhoto.com/

Code20photog

Quote from: Spectre130 on November 26, 2010, 09:44:30 PM
I must have missed it, what did Toyota unveil?

A "new" RAV-4 Electric Vehicle. Same basic concept as the RAV-4 EV from a few years ago, but with the current technology.

Spectre130

ah, no wonder.  easily forgettable.  I was informed that the FJ would not be canceled like previously reported.

TacAirPhoto.com/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

How many engines are on a U-2 Spy Plane?:
How many engines are on a Lockheed L-1011?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview