News:

[07-11-2024] Various forum updates made.

Main Menu

Reno National Championship Air Races 2010

Started by Midnight Mover, January 14, 2010, 07:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Midnight Mover

Reno National Championship Air Races and Air Show 2010  <rocker>

9/15/09 To 9/19/09

Reno, NV

Welcome to the home of the Reno National Championship Air Races, the only place in the World where you can see five days of REAL AIR RACING by six classes of aircraft up close and personal. The Air Races have been run since 1964 near Reno, Nevada, USA, and are currently held at Reno Stead Field, about eight miles North of Reno.

Race aircraft in the Unlimited Class reach speeds of over 500 mph - by far the fastest-moving machines in motor sports! The 47th National Championship Air Races features a world-class air show with the Canadian Forces "Snowbirds". Air show performers for 2010 include Kent Pietsch and others, plus military and civil flight demonstrations, and a large display of static aircraft.

The theme for 2010 is "The Next Generation", celebrating the rise of new competitors, new aircraft, and new speed records. We hope you will start making plans now to attend the most unique aviation motorsport event in the world - the National Championship Air Races & Air Show!

Ticket sales are expected to begin on 01 April 2010. After ticket sales begin, you will be able to make advance purchases for most classes of tickets for the 2010 National Championship Air Races and Air Show by using your Mastercard or Visa.

http://www.airrace.org

2009 thread: http://www.apsocal.com/index.php/topic,657.0.html

phantomphan1974

Robert get your external hard drives ready or a couple new ones.... <laughing>
Damon Duran-Phantomphan1974 Photography (FB, IG, Twitter)
Phantoms Phorever
OCSD Air Support Unit-Photographer
F-4 Phantom II Society

Midnight Mover

warbirdfotos

Reno, here we go, departing a little early, looking forward to seeing you up there Robert!

snapperbaz

Coooool! gotta get my butt there soon-looks awesome out there amongst the Rattlers!! ;)
Hi guys! ...check out my Website: www.Fierce1.com for Aviation & Motorsport pics and more!

robin990

warbirdfotos

The long awaited arrival of Jimmy Leeward and "The Galloping Ghost!" <rocker>

phantomphan1974

Damon Duran-Phantomphan1974 Photography (FB, IG, Twitter)
Phantoms Phorever
OCSD Air Support Unit-Photographer
F-4 Phantom II Society

rammsteinmatt

I'll be there sunday.  Would like to get there a little earlier, but apparently there's this job thing that allows me to buy camera equipment preventing me from going.  Figure its important to show up for that...
D7000
D7000
17-55 f/2.8 AFS
70-200 f/2.8 AFS VR
200-400 f/4 AFS VR

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

How many engines are on a Lockheed L-1011?:
How many engines are on a C-17 Globemaster III?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview