News:

[07-11-2024] Various forum updates made.

Main Menu

A moment of silence...

Started by kick Z tail out, July 22, 2009, 06:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight Mover

Quote from: kick Z tail out on July 22, 2009, 11:05:01 AM
Yeah, the closest one is 30 miles from me. We usually have to plan our trips there. You guys are really making me wish it was closer! I may still use it and just drive there when I'm going to be in the area!

Thanks for all the ideas!  <apsocals>

I'm considering getting a Canon Pixma Pro 9000, depending on if it'll be cheaper to operate or not. Anyone have one?

I would get the 9500. I have seen the mark II at PMA this year in Vegas and it is sweet. It is the way to print if you make a lot.

BTW those Kodak kiosk suck >:(

Realbigtaco

Quote from: kick Z tail out on July 22, 2009, 03:02:51 PM
BTW... looking at Costco and like you guys said. Wow. Their photo center has crazy deals!! I wish they would build one here in town, I'd wear that place out.

Do they send stuff mail order???????

I'm sure they do, I made some really nice calenders last year that were mailed to me.

evangilder

I have been using Cosco for the last couple of years. Really inexpensive prints and the quality is outstanding. I tried a few 8x10s first to see how they would look (at about 99 cents each, I figured if they weren't so good, I'm only out about $6.00). I was very surprised, the print quality was as good as using a way more expensive photo lab.

They do ship to you as well. I paid standard ground on mine and got 2 16x20s and about 10 8x10s in 2 days! They don't always get here that fast, but the usually come pretty quick and I haven't had any quality issues with Cosco. You can even have the ordered shipped about anywhere, which is what I did last year when someone wanted some prints right away.

kick Z tail out

Awesome, thanks for the added nod. I like what I'm hearing. I ordered a few 12x18s 2 days ago to try Costco out.  8) I'll update when I get em.
Nate <nikon>
Nikon D300, 18-200VR, 70-300VR, 80-400AF-S VR
Jesus Christ is Lord!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

How many engines are on a Lockheed L-1011?:
How many engines are on a U-2 Spy Plane?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview