News:

[07-11-2024] Various forum updates made.

Main Menu

Riverside Municipal Airport Air Show 2007

Started by phantomphan1974, May 09, 2007, 09:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aero-engineer

Hey, I only have 1 Chino and 2 Riversides under my belt.

Then again, I have 7 El Toros, about 5 Marches and 3 Miramars ;)

Kevin
aero-engineer
Camera: Nikon

"The work of the individual still remains the spark that moves mankind ahead" - Igor I. Sikorsky

aero-engineer

A few Barney Shots.....

Kevin
aero-engineer

"The work of the individual still remains the spark that moves mankind ahead" - Igor I. Sikorsky

aero-engineer

Then there's this bucket of bolts that people around here seem to like....  ;D

Kevin
aero-engineer

Midnight Mover

Ah yes, the El Toro Airshow. I was thinking about these great shows today when I was shopping at the new District shopping center at the El Toro Blimp Hangers. I went to every show since 1990. It was a killer sunset on that mountain range tonight :)

Josh

Quote from: Midnight Mover on December 23, 2007, 11:33:05 PM
Ah yes, the El Toro Airshow. I was thinking about these great shows today when I was shopping at the new District shopping center at the El Toro Blimp Hangers. I went to every show since 1990. It was a killer sunset on that mountain range tonight  :)

I miss El Toro, had been to every show since I was 3. Best show on the west ever imo. Sat in my first F-16, Harrier, Blue Angel and F-15 there. :'(

phantomphan1974

Ah yes, the El Toro Airshow. I was thinking about these great shows today when I was shopping at the new District shopping center at the El Toro Blimp Hangers. I went to every show since 1990. It was a killer sunset on that mountain range tonight  :)
El Toro blimp hangers?  You mean MCAST Tustin?  Either way I miss them too.  Shopping mall there/next to it now?
Damon Duran-Phantomphan1974 Photography (FB, IG, Twitter)
Phantoms Phorever
OCSD Air Support Unit-Photographer
F-4 Phantom II Society

Midnight Mover

Quote from: phantomphan1974 on December 24, 2007, 09:59:32 AM
Ah yes, the El Toro Airshow. I was thinking about these great shows today when I was shopping at the new District shopping center at the El Toro Blimp Hangers. I went to every show since 1990. It was a killer sunset on that mountain range tonight :)
El Toro blimp hangers?  You mean MCAST Tustin?  Either way I miss them too.  Shopping mall there/next to it now?

Yes, Its been a long time. I went to only one open house there. It was cool.

A huge shopping area has been built next to one of the hangers, and it looks like they are grading the rest of it. I will try and get photos of it and post them in January.

http://www.thedistricttl.com

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

How many engines are on a U-2 Spy Plane?:
How many engines are on a C-17 Globemaster III?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview