AOPA Aviation Summit Airportfest - Long Beach. CA Nov 11-13, 2010

Started by Midnight Mover, October 22, 2010, 10:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

seaninsa

Will she be flying during the day? I would love to get some pics of her. I just picture that I took at Wings over Houston done up of Sean Tucker in the Oracle Three. I hope he can autograph it for me.

warbirdfotos

Another great day with FIFI! Today i followed her around the harbor and surrounding area's, when i got home, i started loading my pix on the computer and took this one from my kitchen window!

Kevin Joyce

Some arrivals and departures from the summit
Canon 5D
Canon 70D
Canon 7D MKII

Canon EF-S 18-55 F3.5-5.6 USM
Canon Ef 17-40
Canon EF 50mm  1:2.5 Macro
Canon EF 100-400mm  1:4.5-5.6 L IS
Canon EF 500mm F4L IS
Canon Extender 1.4 II

Kevin Joyce

Canon 5D
Canon 70D
Canon 7D MKII

Canon EF-S 18-55 F3.5-5.6 USM
Canon Ef 17-40
Canon EF 50mm  1:2.5 Macro
Canon EF 100-400mm  1:4.5-5.6 L IS
Canon EF 500mm F4L IS
Canon Extender 1.4 II

KSzok

After seeing the fine images posted here, I decided to head down to Long Beach on Saturday.  It was great to see FIFI.  Here are a few of my contributions.

paparazzipizza

Planes of Fame Volunteer
See my Flickr! profile: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulh1344/

Canon T1i
Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4.0-5.6 USM IS
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM
Canon Extender EF 1.4x II

warbirdfotos

SB, love that last shot, it wasnt until the last flight that i saw you guys over by the Boeing building, i drove all over the place trying to find different angles for shooting.

Nice job!

ADT

SBGrad

Quote from: warbirdfotos on December 16, 2010, 05:02:31 AM
SB, love that last shot, it wasnt until the last flight that i saw you guys over by the Boeing building, i drove all over the place trying to find different angles for shooting.

Nice job!

ADT

Thanks.  To tell the truth, I have no idea where the Boeing building is, that last one came from the AAA parking lot.  I'd never been to Long Beach before, and I was driving all over trying to find places to shoot from, just like you.  Believe me, I would rather have been on the west side, but I couldn't figure out where to go/park.  I would've LOVED to have gotten a shot of the Qatari C-17, along with some of Fifi with the sun behind her.

aero-engineer

Camera: Nikon

"The work of the individual still remains the spark that moves mankind ahead" - Igor I. Sikorsky

aero-engineer

Camera: Nikon

"The work of the individual still remains the spark that moves mankind ahead" - Igor I. Sikorsky

warbirdfotos

Quote from: SBGrad on December 16, 2010, 06:49:14 AM
Thanks.  To tell the truth, I have no idea where the Boeing building is, that last one came from the AAA parking lot.  I'd never been to Long Beach before, and I was driving all over trying to find places to shoot from, just like you.  Believe me, I would rather have been on the west side, but I couldn't figure out where to go/park.  I would've LOVED to have gotten a shot of the Qatari C-17, along with some of Fifi with the sun behind her.

The Boeing building is right next to AAA, my bad!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

How many engines are on a P-38 Lightning?:
How many engines are on a Lockheed L-1011?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview